- Dynamic vocal microphone with tailored mid-range presence
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High output, low impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz–16kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 147dB for close miking situations
- Improved multi-axis capsule shockmount minimizes handling noise
- Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grille
- Includes mic clip
Question the Status Quo.
Samson's Q7x Professional Dynamic Vocal Microphone is the ultimate workhorse, providing exceptional sound reproduction for live and studio vocal and instrument performances. This mic accurately captures a wide dynamic range with tailored mid-range presence. Its supercardioid pickup pattern provides maximum gain before feedback, while an updated body design and multi-axis capsule shockmount minimize handling noise.
It's All Elemental
The heart of the Q7x's performance lies within the wide dynamic range produced by its neodymium dynamic mic element. The mic also features a supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. This enables the Q7x to pick up all the nuances of any performance with maximum volume and clarity, while reducing feedback and unwanted signals not originating in front of the mic. The Q7x also offers a smooth frequency response and low frequency roll-off for providing balanced audio reproduction no matter the application.
A Multitalented Mic
The Q7x is an extremely versatile tool both on the stage and in the studio, perfect for numerous recording applications. As the Q7x is equipped to withstand high sound pressure levels up to 147dB SPL, it allows vocals to sound huge and crystal clear, but can also handle close miking instruments such as piercing snare drums, screaming guitar cabinets and much more.
New and Improved
With a newly-designed rugged die-cast body and hardened steel grille, along with an improved multi-axis capsule shockmount for minimizing handling noise, the Q7x provides reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.